Pembury Partners are assisting our UHNW Client based in Los Angeles, USA with the search of a professionally trained Butler to join their formal household and assist the Principal’s within their fully-staffed property. This is a complex, formal fully-staffed household with a demanding criteria of service: the Butler will ensure the smooth running of the property, making sure standards are met, new members of staff are trained and operations run seamlessly. The Butler will have experience in luxury service and front of house and will possess an innate sense of service, flexibility and loyalty. This is a great opportunity for an experienced and resourceful professional with excellent organisational and communication skills.
Please be aware that this is a live-out role and you will need to live within commutable distance to the home based in Los Angeles. Right to live & work in the USA is a huge bonus however international candidates will be considered also.
Amongst the duties:
- A service focused role, assisting the Principal’s according to schedules and engagements
- Working alongside a second Butler
- Assisting with organising events and running operations
- Working of projects and acquisition of goods
- All service in the household
- Liaise with Family Office
- Right to live & work in the USA is a huge bonus however international candidates will be considered also.
- Previous experience in similar roles within large, complex, formal households
- European/UK experience is preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Flexibility and discretion
- Full USA driving licence
Salary: on application
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Elvie Dakin at email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org