We are currently assisting an international Client looking for an Executive Chef for an amazing opportunity for a travelling role split between European properties and private yachts.
The Chef will work in a team and will be travelling with them around Europe (Covid 19 permitting). Yacht experience and appropriate qualifications are a must for this role. The ideal candidate will be happy to travel and work unconventional hours.
Amongst the duties:
- Working in formal residences and private yachts
- a master in real Italian fine cuisine
- excellent Health and Safety and Hygiene knowledge
- menu development and have excellent organisational skills with a strong ability to plan well
- galley management and organisation
Skill Set required:
- Have experience working on luxury yachts – must possess STCW yacht qualification
- Michelin background is a must in med -Italian cuisine only
- Have excellent attention to detail and an eye for presentation
- Be able to work well within a small team and lead by example
- Discretion and reliability is an absolute must for this role.
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken. German, French and Italian will be advantageous.
- Able to work in a formal environment
Benefits and package: Salary £60,000 to £100,000 gpa
For more information and to discuss in confidentiality, kindly contact Darren Lewis at email@example.com