Are you a strong organised, multi-tasking and flexible person, willing to go with the flow? This could be the position for you. A dynamic and energetic family assistant is needed for our lovely client in Montreal, Canada. Alongside other staff members, you are to keep the household running smoothly and ensure a balanced and stress free – environment for the family. You will work alongside a full time housekeeper and nanny who care for the children, aged 2.5 and 5 years old. Your cover is childcare-focused at the weekends. Activities, parties, social occasions, day trips, family weekends away. If you are used to running a household, this is the position for you. Wednesday to Sunday shift pattern with late start each day. In the age of COVID someone in Canada would be preferred as travel restrictions are still in play.
Role is to start as soon possible.
Amongst the duties:
- Traveling with the family
- Working closely with other household staff
- Packing for family for holiday and weekends away
- Cooking for the family
- Organise closets, pantries & drawers when needed.
- Organizing children’s social activities
- Running errands when requested
Skill Set required:
- Fluent in English or French
- Hugely organised, eye for detail and proactive
- Able to take Initiative.
- Similar experience in comparable settings
- Collaborative team player
Benefits and package: In residence accommodation, salary hugely competitive, depending on experience.
For more information and to discuss in confidentiality, kindly contact Nadine Swartz at email@example.com