Family based in North London are looking for a nanny to join their entourage and care for their four children age ranging from 11 to 5 years. The nanny will be caring and create a happy, safe, nurturing and stimulating environment to enable the children to develop and thrive. The new candidate will work alongside another nanny who has been with the family for over two years to date.
The nanny will operate on a flexi structure and will be able to work in a team: this is a fully staffed household yet friendly and family orientated. The Principals are looking for a dedicated and conscientious professional with a good sense of humour and a true love for childcare and development. To start asap.
Amongst the duties:
- Monday to Friday : during term time the hours will be from after school up to 28 hours, 7 hours per day approximately. Different hours during school holidays.
- Overnight babysitting/night monitoring three time per week (8pm to 7am usually Mondays to Wednesdays). The nanny will sleep in a designated room and will only awaken if the children need them, which is rarely.
- Nursery duties
- Assisting with social scheduling and homework
- Work along and with the reast of the team
- Travel with the family when required
Skillset sought after:
- Experience in private household
- Flexible, discreet and outdoorsy
- Passionate about childcare
- Must like dogs
- DBS – up to date
Salary and accommodation : Daytime hours £14 to £15 gross per hour, £60 gross per night babysitting. Additional hours during school holidays however structure will be manageable. Own room when on overnight duties.
For more information and to discuss further, please contact Elvie Dakin at Pembury Partners