Pembury Partners are looking for an ambitious Junior PA to join their expanding team and work directly with the Directors. The ideal professional will be IT savvy and will be proficient in social media use. We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated people’s person able to multitask and support the team on a number of operations and tasks. We offer flexi-work, both home-based and within our offices in the Mayfair area, London W1.
Pembury Partners believes in a fair, inclusive and healthy working environment and is looking for an aligned-minded professional to join and ensure such ethos are maintained. We offer support, training, opportunity to grow and a good life/work balance.
Amongst the duties:
- Diary management and meetings coordinating
- Executive research
- Business development
- Assistance with marketing campaigns
- Social media and content
- Vetting procedures
- Liaising with accounting, legal and IT support teams
- Data input
- Booking restaurants, flights and hotels
- Fluent in English – another language welcome but not a must
- Eligible to work in the UK, London based
- Team orientated and able to work independently
- IT savvy, Office Suite
- Passionate about people and networking
- Exceptional phone manners
- Kind, ambitious and discreet.
Salary and benefits: start salary £18k gpa, quarterly bonus.
To apply and discuss further, please contact Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org with cv and cover letter