Pembury Partners are assisting a returning Client currently looking to add a Management Accountant to their Family Office based in south west London. This is an excellent opportunity to work within an established team of professionals, grow within a role and advance one’s career. The management accountant will have had experience in similar settings and will have a can do and team work attitude.
Role starts asap – interviews to be conducted now.
Amongst the duties:
- preparing reports
- commentaries and financial statements
- undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- the professional must be a qualified accountant
- ACCA OR CIMA this is a must
- experience within a similar background, in a family office.
- passion for the role, ambition – keen to grow within the role
- Have an excellent attitude, able to get on well with team colleagues.
Salary and benefits: Up to £45,000 gpa, plus a 10% bonus
To discuss further, please contact Darren Lewis at email@example.com