Pembury Partners are assisting an international Client with the search of a professional Couple to overview and manage two properties in Switzerland. The Clients live abroad however visit the properties for a period of up to three months during the summer and one month in winter. One of the Principal might travel in between visits for business purposes. The main property is modern and split over two levels surrounded by large grounds manned by a permanent full time gardener.
The ideal professionals will manage all aspects of both properties from housekeeping, laundry management to provisioning and closing of the houses at the end of each visit. When the Principal/s are in residence, flexibility will be requested as well as daily assistance, cooking and shopping. This a wonderful opportunity for an experienced guardian/management couple already based in Switzerland. Spoken French is required, German a bonus.
The role starts asap – interviews taking place now.
Amongst the duties:
- Housekeeping, management and upkeep of both properties
- Stock control, provisioning
- Dealing with contractors when needed
- Daily assistance and cooking when Principals are in residence
- Alarms and IT systems management
- Couple must be already based in Switzerland
- French speaking (at least one), German a bonus
- Confident drivers
- Experienced, trustworthy
- Self starters, proactive, organised
- Flexible and discreet – NDA bound
Accommodation: separate flat provided for the winter month-long stay in the mountains. The couple will need to be based near Geneva where they will already have their own accommodation/set up.
Salary: competitive depending on experience, and will reflect the live out set up.
To discuss further, please contact Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org