Our client is looking for a Maternity or Baby Nurse in Montreal, Canada from mid- May 2021 for a period of two to three months (baby is due at the beginning of June 2021). The ideal professional will be experienced within structured and high-profile families and will have strong maternity experience working for clients of similar settings. The Baby or Maternity Nurse will be supportive, proficient at routine establishing and will be able to work and assist according to the Client’s rhythms and preferences. The professional will take care of the new born and provide postnatal support and assistance to Mum. The Principals are looking for a highly experienced professional in possession of Canadian passport/eligible to work in Canada.
Amongst the duties:
- Assisting mother in hospital before the birth
- 24/7 schedule with support for breaks
- Supporting feeding
- Bathing and baby hygiene
- Creating a regular schedule and clean, sanitised environment for the baby.
- Establishing healthy sleep patterns
- Diapering and clothing
- Nursery duties
Skillset sought :
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- English speaking
- At least 5 years of maternity experience with new-born babies
- Kind, empathetic and able to work in a team
Salary and benefits: highly competitive and negotiable for the right candidate
To discuss further, please contact Nadine Swartz at email@example.com