Pembury Partners are Looking for a flexible and experienced Personal Assistant for a new role in Doha, Qatar with international travel.
The role will suit a professional with strong private household background, someone flexible and culturally aware able to work in a team. The candidate will be Doha based to start and happy to travel/ relocate for short and long period of times to different locations . The principals are ideally looking for a personal assistant who speaks English to native level: any additional languages a plus ( French , Arabic etc). This role will suit a positive and enthusiastic professional with a can do attitude.
The role is to start asap.
Amongst the duties:
- 6 days contract 8 till 5 pm depending on duties – flexibility to work extra hours if requested
- Organising diaries, orchestrate appointments and emails.
- Book flights, hotels, doctors’ appointments
- Provisioning and spot check
- Rostas planning and inductions
- Quality checks
- Weekly reporting and maintaining collaboration with each Estate Manager/ Property supervisor
- Ensuring property filing, bills and administrative tasks are organised and completed
- Project management
- Travel with the Principals – USA, Europe, GCC
- Drive the principals when requested
- Will work in harmony with a full team
- Fluent in English
- Sage system proficiency, IT and Microsoft office expertise
- Experience in private households
- Positive, humble, flexible and respectful
- Full driving licence
Benefits and salary:
- Salary flexible dependent on experience
- Health insurance
- Relocation assistance ( flight provided ).
- Accommodation provided in all locations
- Car provided
To discuss further please contact Elvie Dakin at Pembury Partners by email at firstname.lastname@example.org