Pembury Partners are currently looking for a highly experienced, flexible and dynamic Chief of Staff to assist our International Clients based between the UK and the US and a portfolio of other worldwide properties. Primarily based in Connecticut, USA, the Chief of Staff will travel frequently and assist the Principals with their daily schedules: this role will suit a resilient and solution-driven individual with excellent communications skills and ability to work with flexibility and multi task.
The candidate will possess either USA or UK passport (or both – for working eligibility purposes) and will be primarily based in the USA. Highly experienced Executive Assistants, ideally NY State or Connecticut based for geo knowledge, with strong background in Private Households are also welcome to apply.
Amongst the duties:
- Managing and overview portfolio of properties
- Talent acquisition, induction, management
- Overview operations in each property
- Managing and orchestrate travel arrangements
- Provisioning and prepare each property prior to the Principals arrival
- Diary management – in conjunction with the UK EA when required
- Concierge duties
- Maintenance scheduling and support extended family members when required
- USA or UK passport (for working eligibility purposes)
- Resilient, flexible able to multitask
- Excellent trouble shooter
- Experience in similar roles
Salary and benefits : accommodation provided in all locations, salary up to $200 k per annum + medical
To discuss this opportunity in detail and for a confidential chat, please contact Pembury Partners.