Pembury Partners are looking for an experience wellbeing therapist for a travelling role with an international client primarily based in Doha, Qatar. The role will be a dynamic one as the Principals travel within the region and globally. The ideal candidate will have experience in the specialisms required, will be hard working and committed and will be able to work in a team and independently. The role is within formal settings and palace protocol may apply, induction will be given. The position will suit a professional looking to transitioning into private households and travel the world. The roles starts asap.
Amongst the duties:
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure, hot stone massage) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report to Management for any arising issues
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, changing treatment room sheets, and sterilizing all instruments and equipment before each use.
Skillset required :
- Proven work experience as a Spa Therapist
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Good Communication
- Excellent presentation
- Positive attitude
Salary and benefits : accommodation + healthcare + £45 to £55 k per annum tax free – this is negotiable depending on experience.
To discuss further please contact Darren Lewis at email@example.com