Pembury Partners are delighted to be assisting a returning Client with the search for a behaviour support Teacher and Governess for their child of 6 years of age. The teacher will work with the family in setting educational and emotional targets together and ensure the little one can be supported accordingly. The teacher will be responsible for the child’s general well-being and will offer guidance and support. The right professional will be responsible for encouraging the child social skills and guiding their development in every other way. Due to the demands of the position, the ideal professional will have experience in supporting and assisting children of same ages with ADHD: the teacher will possess a positive and calm demeanour, be kind, confident and fair with discipline. This is a full time commitment.
As this is a travelling role, the ideal candidate will be flexible, proactive and happy to work within a dynamic schedule.
Amongst the duties:
- Care and development of children of ages 6 years and above
- Educational activities planning and executing.
- Working in synergy with other team members both within the childcare team and the rest of the household/
- Comprehensive organisation hand in hand with the nannies in the family for his well being
- Shared and sole charge
- Proficient level of English both spoken and written
- Teaching qualification /Behavioural support specialist and strategist
- Team player
- Emotionally mature, empathetic, resilient, super discreet
- Eligible to work in the Europe, USA, KSA and happy to travel worldwide.
Salary, Benefits and accommodation: highly competitive package, accommodation provided in all locations
To discuss in the strictest of confidence, please contact Elvie Dakin at email@example.com