Pembury Partners are assisting a returning Client with the search for a Butler/Household Manager for their private property in Berlin, Germany. The household is of modern/semi-formal tone, and counts in its entourage rotational chefs, one main housekeeper and two personal assistants. The property is linear, minimalistic with smart features and systems. The Butler/Household manager will assist with the smooth running of all operations, ensuring all tasks are completed from management of housekeepers, rotas, engagement of contractors and facilities upkeep. The Butler/Household Manager will be in charge of service, mainly at dinner time, and will work in good synergy with the private Chef. This role is live out and based in West Berlin: ideally the candidate will be already based nearby or within commutable distance. This position will suit a dynamic professional able and keen to be involved in all aspect of household management: the ideal candidate will be local, will speak German and English fluently and will possess experience in the private sector.
This role may suit a Chief Stewardess looking to transitioning to land-based roles.
The role starts asap.
Amongst the duties:
- 5 days per week, two days off – some weekend work will be required and flexibility
- Working hours -a shift pattern will be preferred and organised with the rest of the household staff.
- Trouble shooting
- Managing housekeeper, Chef support in coordinating dinners and events
- Facilities upkeep and engagement of contractors when required
- Service – formal and informal
- Some travel may be required on occasion for short periods of time
- Based in Berlin/within commutable distance to west Berlin
- Eligible to work in EU
- Bilingual German and English
- Experience in private households
- Flexible, discreet, able to work in a team
- Proactive with a keen eye for detail
Salary : salary up to €75/€80 k brutto, dependent on experience/qualification.
To submit your application for the role, please email Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com