Pembury Partners are assisting our UHNW high-profile client, based in St Tropez, in appointing a professional Butler/PA to manage the smooth running of the property. The ideal Butler will make sure standards are met, new members of staff are trained and operations run seamlessly. They will have experience in luxury service and front of house and will possess an innate sense of service, flexibility and loyalty. The ideal candidate will be incredibly professional, discreet, and trustworthy with excellent communication skills and a friendly personality with the ability to manage the role with a meticulous eye for detail. Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this role.
Amongst the duties:
- A highly professional Butler/PA role managing the smooth running of the property
- Liaising directly with the Principal and EAs
- Training new members of staff
- All service in household
- Organising events and running operations
- Some travel required
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in France/EU
- At least 5 years previous experience within a formal, large and complex UHNW home or similar environment
- Trustworthy and the ability to be completely discreet and highly flexible
- A quick-thinker, excellent ability to use initiative on tasks
- Excellent time-management skills and incredible organisational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A self-confident, humble candidate with the ability to get on well with the rest of the staff team and entourage
Salary: Up to €70K gpa, separate accommodation
To submit your application, please email Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume and cover letter.