Pembury Partners are assisting an international Client with the search of a talented and experienced Chief of Staff. The role is a multifaceted and will suit a senior professional with strong experience in similar roles. The position is London-based , therefore the right individual will be eligible to work in the UK and will preferably be already based in location. The role comprises frequent travelling to north America and other international destinations: this position will suit a disciplined individual able to manage a number of projects simultaneously alongside a small team of operatives. The role will start when the right professional is engaged.
Amongst the duties:
- Work in partnership with family office
- Act as gatekeeper to the Principal
- Prepare for and follow up on meetings
- Manage internal and external communications: reports, pitch decks on business verticals and projects
- Research, perform benchmarking, analyse data and make recommendations.
- Propose the creation of new systems and processes to streamline operations across all properties
- Manage hiring process and engage in full management of different international teams
- Project and assets management
- Budgeting and acquisition
- Experience in similar roles a must
- Flexible and able to travel
- Resilient and solution-driven
- Strategic mindset
- Eligible to work in the UK
Benefits: salary depending on experience.
To discuss this opportunity in strict confidence, please contact Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org