Pembury Partners are currently looking for a highly experienced, flexible and dynamic Chief of Staff to assist our International Client based in the UK.
Primarily based in London UK, the Chief of Staff will assist the Principal with their daily schedules: this role will suit a resilient and solution-driven individual with excellent communications skills and ability to work with flexibility and multi task.
The background sought is of a highly experienced former Executive Assistant, ideally with strong background in Private Households or a Family office environment. Experience of basic company admin – i.e. filing annual confirmation statements, and able to work with the accountants to prep the annual company accounts. No financial qualifications required, you just need an understanding of what the kinds of data the accountants will need to prepare the accounts.
The candidate will be eligible to work in the UK and will be primarily based in London.
Amongst the duties:
- Managing and overview of family office and household.
- Talent acquisition, induction, management
- Overview operations
- Managing and orchestrate travel arrangements
- Diary management – in conjunction with the UK EA when required
- Concierge duties
- Maintenance scheduling and support extended family members when required
- Running special projects like buying jets, yachts or cars.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Resilient, flexible able to multitask
- Excellent troubleshooter,
- Can fire fight and solve problems
- Experience in similar roles
- Must be able to interview ASAP
Salary £65,000 -£80,000 gpa
To discuss this opportunity in detail and for a confidential chat, please contact Darren Lewis at Pembury Partners at email@example.com