Pembury Partners are seeking a highly skilled Construction Project Manager in possess of technical skills within the renovation of private properties arena and direct experience working for UHNW individual and their residential portfolios. This is a large project that will require ongoing commitment and dedication from the PM. The PM will overview and manage the full process into its finer details and retain efficient communication with the Principals. The ideal candidate will possess proficient acumen in engineering, in-depth knowledge of the renovation trade, related bureaucratic requisites and manage cost plans and budgeting. The technical aspect of the role is a must and essential to the successful running of the renovation project. Due to the nature of the role, full discretion and NDA requirements must be observe. Additional details will only be discussed at interview stage.
Start date: ASAP – looking for the right candidate.
Amongst the duties:
- Be the leading point of contact responsible for the entire renovation project
- Ability to lead project independently AND with the collaboration of external and independently hired professional parties
- Proficiency and Leadership in trades management
- Ability to work from blueprints, specifications and instructions of project design
- Observe, pre-source and scout planning applications/permission/certificates whereas necessary
- Benchmarking for deliverables, budgeting and troubleshooting as the project phases and remodels from planning to completion
- Overseeing contracts, health and safety and risk management
- Supporting architectural and building designs and their timely delivery
- Enhancing portfolio by actively providing own expert engineering/surveying input or able to source/research when necessary
- Maintaining and establishing effective communication with all parties involved.
- Manuals, inventories, how to’s and reports creation
- Maintaining fluid and effective communication with the Principals and work towards meeting their needs.
Skillset sought :
- EU passport holder
- Engineering background
- Previous solid experience in similar roles (important and luxury residential properties)
- Proficient acumen in engineering, in depth knowledge of renovation trade, bureaucratic requisites, and cost plans for all projects
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English. Additional Italian a bonus not a must
- Very rigorous and detailed and but in able to apply high flexibility in meeting the Principals’ needs
- Experience working within the Luxury/ Private/ UHNW field
Salary, benefits and extras: remuneration and benefits package to be discussed at interview stage with Elvie Dakin. Fully negotiable, accommodation can also be provided if required.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com