Clients of Pembury Partners are looking for an experienced domestic couple to assist and support with the running of their property based in the heart of Cornwall.
The roles within the couple will be split between a competent cook/chef and a dynamic housekeeper. The property is newly renovated and has a modern layout and features 5 bedrooms, two kitchens (one is a chef kitchen inclusive of pantry) formal dining and entertaining areas. The Client employ gardeners dedicated to the upkeep of the surrounding land therefore the couple will focus on the interior. This role will suit a professional couple able to work in semi-formal environments and able to cater for events looking to move to an idyllic set up. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
The role starts in August 2022.
Amongst the duties:
- 5 to 5.5 days per week. Flexibility to work two weekends per month
- 8/8.30am to 5pm. Flexibility to finish later if entertaining
- Full housekeeping to high standards
- Full laundry management, inclusive of linen and delicates
- Cooking for the Principals (two)
- Mise en place, menu planning, produce sourcing, plated service and family style, batch cooking, baking
- Provisioning and purchasing of goods
- Catering for dinner parties and business meetings when required
- Private experience
- Verifiable references
- Competent Cook/Chef with a creative flair
- Flexible and able to work to the highest of standards
- Confident drivers
Salary and accommodation: salary £70k gpa combined, 4-bedroom cottage offsite
To discuss this role, please contact Elvie Dakin at email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org