Pembury Partners are assisting an International Client looking for a qualified teacher/nanny to join an already existing team of professionals and work on a 2 week on/off shift pattern. The Principals travel frequently within the USA, Caribbean, Canada and Europe. They are looking for a professional with teaching and education qualifications that will be able to promote learning through fun activities and a forward thinking person who can plan his education in the years before he goes to school. The little one is 2 and a half years of age in a very well established routine
Due to location, only candidates eligible to work in the USA will be able to apply.
Amongst the duties:
- Care and development of children 2 years plus
- Routine establishing
- Educational activities planning and executing.
- Working in synergy with other team members both within the childcare team and the rest of the household/s
- Rotational settings – pre-established.
- Comprehensive handovers organisation
- Shared and sole charge
- Proficient level of English both spoken and written
- Teaching qualifications or degree in teaching a must
- Previous experience with high profile families
- Team player
- Emotionally mature, empathetic, resilient, super discreet
- Eligible to work in the USA and happy to travel worldwide.
Salary, Benefits and accommodation: highly competitive package, accommodation provided + end of shifts flights.
To discuss this opportunity, please contact Nadine Swartz at email@example.com