Pembury Partners are assisting an international client with the search of an experienced Estate Manager for their large Ibiza-based property. The Estate spreads over 60,000 square metres and includes the main residence and a number of outbuildings inclusive of guest houses, spa, gym, outdoor/indoor pools and idyllic gardens. This is the Principals secondary residence however permanent staff will be in place to ensure all runs expertly and smoothly; the Estate Manager will recruit, train where necessary and support the household team. The Estate Manager will ensure protocols are optimised, will be in charge of budgeting and operations streamlining. The Principals are looking for an expert with a strong yachtie/hotel background or comparable private backgrounds able to work to luxury/high standards. The Estate Manager will be able to speak fluent Spanish and English and will be eligible to work in Ibiza. Accommodation provided on site.
This role can suit a yachtie professional looking to transition to land-based roles. Management Couples with the above background are also being considered.
The role starts asap.
Amongst the duties:
- Running of the estate
- Flexibility to assist the Principals when in residence
- Recruit, train and support the household team (both for interior and exterior roles)
- Protocol establishing
- Ensure the smooth running of all daily operations
- Maintenance and overviewing of facilities
- Dealing with outside contractors
- Eligible to work in Ibiza
- Bilingual Spanish and English
- Background in Yachting and/or Hotel or comparable experience in Private Households
- Excellent communicator, leader and trouble-shooter
Salary and accommodation: salary DOE (to be discussed with Consultant), accommodation offered in one of the guest houses (bedroom, kitchen, living area, bathroom and terrace), work car
To apply for this opportunity please contact Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com