Pembury Partners are searching for a new Estate/General Manager for an extensive property in Doha, Qatar. The General Manager will support and manage a vast team organised in sectors and ensure the smooth running of the property and its departments while working closely with the HR department and the Principals ‘entourage. The ideal candidate will have previously worked in similar roles assisting , will be motivated and lead by example, and possess both hotel and private household working experience. The Estate Manager will run the property efficiently and observe standards while focusing on the Principals’ lifestyle. The role is six-days per week, busy although not frantic and the working rhythms sustainable.
The role starts asap
Amongst the duties:
- Six days per week, sustainable hours
- Full management of staff and internal departments
- Full management of palace and its facilities
- Events management
- Working closely with HR and Principals Team
- Budgeting, purchasing and sourcing
- Payroll organisation and delivery
- Rostas, staff support, standards monitoring
- Office and main residence-based
- Fluency in English
- Background in both hotel and private households
- Previous working experience in similar settings
- Down to earth, organised, of a positive disposition
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
Salary and benefits: salary DOE (please discuss with us), health insurance, return flights, housing provided.
To submit your application for the role, please email Elvie Dakin at email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org