Pembury Partners are searching for a talented PA or EA for an exciting role to work for a HNW client in Beverly Hills, California. The client has multiple businesses across the USA and Europe and is looking to expand the team. There is already an EA who has been with the client for a long period of time and will continue assisting him from Europe. As the client will be relocating with their family to US, they will need a professional based Stateside to assist and ensure smooth running of operations.
This role is for someone who is highly organised, flexible and a team player as you will work closely with the team in Europe.
The current EA assists the client with their business as well as in their home. You will liaise with the EA in Europe daily in order to ensure proper diary and schedule management. This role is approx. 45 hours per week between Monday to Friday but some flexibility is required as you may occasionally be required to complete small tasks.
Amongst the duties:
- Schedule meetings and other events
- Accompany principal to meetings where required
- Complex diary management across different time zones
- Coordination of travel
- Take on additional projects
- Work closely with EA and Europe team
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a similar role with UHNW clients
- Flexible and accommodating
- Eye for detail and proactive attitude
- Resilient and team player
- Excellent organisation skills
- Happy with both, office and remote working
Benefits and package: Negotiable salary depending on experience, additional benefits
To discuss further please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org