Pembury Partners have been tasked with the search for an experienced Executive Assistant to assist our Client with the running of both their business and private life. Although this is a maternity contract for one year, there is a realising and strong possibility for to become permanent thereafter. This role is a mix of remote work with availability to travel to the Family Office in Mayfair and the Principal’s home in Chelsea. Flexibility is key: the ideal candidate will have had pertinent experience in similar roles and strong organisational and IT skills. The position will require assistance with both business and household management tasks, therefore a candidate with relevant expertise in those fields will be required. Confidentiality, knowledge of Apple/Mac products is necessary. Ideally the candidate will be London-based to facilitate commuting schedule.
The role starts immediately, to accommodate handover with exiting EA (May 2023).
Amongst the duties:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm – with flexibility when required
- Working remotely, from office and from Principal’s home when required.
- Assisting the main Principal, additional support to spouse when/if requested
- Complex diary management
- Liaising with staff in Family Office
- Business and PH contracts review and maintenance
- Liaising with Household team, overview schedules and HR tasks
- Travel arrangements
- Projects and errands
- Eligible to work in the UK, London-based.
- Command of English language both spoken and written to native/proficient level
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge, Apple/Mac knowledge
- Solid previous experience in business/private role
- Flexibility and discretion are a must
- Organisational skills and efficiency
- Proactive, self-starting and solution driven
Salary: £45k to £55k gpa
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com