Pembury Partners are assisting our Sports Entrepreneur client based in South Manchester with the search for bubbly, energised and professional Executive Assistant/Office Manager to support him in both his companies. The role will be office based and will suit someone incredibly dynamic, tech savvy and forward thinking. The ideal candidate will be a positive and good-natured professional with a can-do attitude whose work and presentation is meticulous at all times. Previous experience as an Executive Assistant or senior level support to an entrepreneur is a must.
Interviews for this role will begin immediately.
Amongst the duties
- Office based, Monday to Friday
- Providing senior level support to the Principal with both his companies as an Executive Assistant/Office Manager
- Providing support to the wider senior leadership team
- Working closely with team of Family Assistants who handle much of the Principal’s private life, however some assistant in his personal life may be necessary
- Extensive professional diary support and management as well as managing the cultural calendar and staff events
- Monthly reporting matrix of existing clients to Principal
- Distribution of and collaboration of results of client satisfaction survey
- Collation of information to compile weekly internal newsletter
- Documentation of all senior meetings including distribution of key actions and follow ups to completion
- Maintaining strict confidentiality with sensitive information; both personal and professional
- Flexibility in case of matters which need assistance outside of regular hours
- Communicating effectively with Principal
- Take direction on projects whilst using own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous similar experience is essential
- Tech savvy and IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Professional and friendly
- Flexible and energetic
- Bubbly personality
Benefits and salary: £40,000 – £50,000 gpa
To submit your application, please email Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume and cover letter.