Pembury Partners are delighted to be assisting London-based Clients looking to add an exceptionally energetic team player to their family. The Clients are looking for a friendly, professional person who is flexible and excellent with looking after the needs of their children who are almost 4, 7 and 10 years of age. This is a fully staffed household and the ideal candidate will be collaborative, respectful as well as hands- : someone who will muck-in alongside the rest of the staff members when stretched and also take initiative. You have a wide variety of responsibilities, supporting not only the children and the parents but being supportive to the PA, the Housekeeper and the Chef. Synchronizing tutors or weekend help, arranging children’s parties, keeping track of their social calendars, stocking up on their school uniform requirements or stationary shopping. You are a multi tasker who possesses problem solving skills and the flexibility and willingness to go with the flow. This is a busy family who travel between London and their 2nd home outside of London and will travel internationally when conditions are better in the year.
Role starts in March 2021.
Amongst the duties:
- Traveling with the family
- Working closely with other household staff
- Packing for family for holiday and weekends away
- 7am to 7pm 5 days a week
- Cooking for the children if the chef is not around.
- Organise closets, pantries & drawers when needed.
- Housekeeping support
- Organizing children’s social activities
- Driving children to activities and school
- Running errands when requested
Skill Set required:
- Extensive childcare experience
- Fluent in English
- Good work ethic
- Driver must be very experienced.
- Hugely organised, eye for detail and proactive
- Able to take Initiative.
- Similar experience in comparable settings
- Collaborative team player
Benefits and package: In residence accommodation, salary very competitive depending on experience.
For more information and to discuss in confidentiality, kindly contact us at email@example.com