Pembury Partners are assisting a Client based in the West Vancouver (CA) area with a search for a family assistant to join the household and care for the wellbeing of their children aged between 9months and 9 years.
The Family assistant will ensure schedule and children’s diaries run seamlessly whilst caring for their safety and social activities. The ideal candidate will be locally based, a confident driver and will have a childcare/education background and experience in similar roles. The household is informal, the Clients are looking for a conscientious professional who can work in good synergy with the family, be part of the team and travel with them from time to time when and if required. Discretion is a must.
The role is full time, live out. Start date is asap. Please note that only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered for the role.
Amongst the duties:
- Monday to Friday, breakfast through dinner
- Care of the children
- Menu planning, provisioning and cooking for the children
- School runs, accompanying the children to activities and classes
- Assisting with homework and prep
- Organising fun projects and days out
- Travelling domestically and internationally (no longer than 2 weeks at the time)
- Care of the wellbeing of the children, support to Mum and Dad
- Eligible to work in Canada
- English speaker, French speaking a bonus
- Experienced in similar roles, childcare qualifications a huge bonus
- Checkable references
- Confident driver, car is available
- Trustworthy, organised, dedicated and energetic
Salary: on application, approx. 35-80CAD$ per hour, please discuss on application
To discuss this role, please contact Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org