Pembury Partners are assisting our returning client based in West Vancouver, BC with the search of a professional and experienced Family Assistant to ensure the smooth running of the property, support daily activities and support/work alongside the parents. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling a variety of tasks to help maintain an organized household. This is a dynamic role that requires a proactive approach, to be flexible with working hours, attention to detail, and a strong ability to multitask. A professional with a background in nannying/housekeeping and in similar previous roles would be ideal as would possessing the experience of working within HNW private households. The role is live out, the Family Assistant will be a confident driver with own car, will be based within commutable distance and will already be eligible to work in Canada.
Start date: asap. Shortlisting closes 9th December 2023
Amongst the duties:
- Monday to Friday, 10 am to 8 pm (flexibility required).
- Providing support in daily activities and work alongside the parents at times
- Conducting light cleaning of the house, including dusting and organizing (a team of cleaners is
- already in place
- Assisting with childcare as needed, including supervising and engaging in activities (children
- are 6 months and 6 years old).
- Managing laundry and ironing, ensuring all household linens and clothing are cared for appropriately
- Work as a team with the private chef to set the table, provide table service and clean up
- Managing household inventories and ensuring necessary supplies are always on hand.
- Run errands as necessary, including grocery and provisioning
- Eligible to work in Canada and locally based
- Fluent in English
- Trustworthy, discreet, flexible
- Previous experience working with children within a private household
- Excellent ability to follow instructions and to use initiative on tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- A friendly, cheerful personality
- First Aid and CPR qualifications a must
- Confident driver with own car
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with experience, additional benefits package. Please discuss expectations with us at interview stage.
To submit your application, please email Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume and cover letter.