Pembury Partners are assisting an UHNW Client currently looking to add a Family Office Accountant to their growing Family Office based in Mayfair, London. This is an excellent opportunity to work within an established team of professionals, grow within a role and advance one’s career. Previous experience within a single-family office is essential.
Shortlisting closes: Friday, 16th February
Amongst the duties:
- Preparing reports
- Managing budgets
- Commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Working closely with Director of Assets, Chief of Staff and other professionals
- The candidate must be a qualified accountant
- ACCA OR CIMA essential
- Previous experience within a single-family office
- Passion for the role with ambition to make it your own
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to get on well with team colleagues
- Excellent communicator
- Right to live and work in the UK
Benefits and salary: negotiable, to be discussed on application
To submit your application, please email the team at email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and cover letter