Pembury Partners are assisting our Client, a lovely local family based in Notting Hill, London with the search for a professional Governess for their 4 year old child. The Governess will work alongside a Nanny Housekeeper who handles all nursery duties, therefore this role will solely focus on educational support and learning as well as organising and orchestrating fun and stimulating extra-mural activities. The Governess will have ideally worked in the same area and be aware and knowledgeable of age-appropriate activities/classes/events taking place nearby. The ideal professional will be incredibly attentive to detail, passionate, experienced and discreet.
Previous experience as a Governess in a similar environment is non-negotiable.
Start date: January 2024 Shortlisting closes end of November 2023
Amongst the duties:
- A Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm role, live out
- All educational support and learning activities for 4 year old child
- Orchestrate the child’s educational and social diary and execute in a timely fashion
- Lead by example and educate the child in a fair and positive manner
- Plan and execute fun and stimulating extra-mural activities
- Occasional travel abroad with the family
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Relevant qualifications are highly desired
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
- Able to discipline with kindness, attentive to the child’s welfare and well-being
- Able to travel with the family
- Ability to work in a team
- Discreet, of a positive disposition, enthusiastic and proactive
- Confident driver with excellent knowledge of the area
Salary and benefits: £70,000 – £90,000 GPA
To submit your application, please email Elvie Dakin at email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and cover letter.