A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a friendly family at their private residence in North West London to provide childcare in the afternoons for the Principals’ four children, ranging from 6 to 11 years. Must be flexible in their approach, perform all tasks that relate to the children’s care and welfare, assist with homework, and create a happy, safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment to enable the children to develop and thrive. Housework duties concerning the children’s requirements will be required together with heating up and preparing some food. Travel is essential.
Amongst the duties:
- Monday to Thursday 2pm-9/930pm and over nights at request. School holidays Monday to Thursday – 9am -9pm and overnights as requested
- Provide a safe, fun, and stimulating environment for the children.
- Education promotion relating to reading and writing and assisting with all homework.
- Accompanying the children on school runs, appointments, activities, and play dates with other children on the Principals’ instructions.
- Assisting with meals, cleaning children’s bedrooms, bathrooms, and playrooms.
- Assistance with homework, reading, and educational games appropriate for the children’s ages.
- Communicating with the Principals on all aspects of the care of their children.
- Travel abroad with the family.
- Ensuring the children have the appropriate equipment/dress code for their individual activities.
- Overnight care in the form of babysitting and monitoring duties.
- Childcare qualification- Montessori or Norland or NVQ
- English spoken to Native level
- IT literate
- Pet friendly
Salary and accommodation: £15 gross per hour negotiable and £60 per overnight. This is a live out position but own room provided during overnight care
For a confidential chat and to discuss further, kindly contact Nadine Swartz at firstname.lastname@example.org