Pembury Partners are assisting a highly valued returning UHNW Client with the search of a professional Head Housekeeper for their property in Berlin, Germany. The Head Housekeeper will lead a team of three by example and showcase organisational and detailed skills. The role is over 6 days however, the structure is rotational and therefore sustainable, with plenty of rest bites. The household is semi-formal, the clients are hugely professional and fair. Spoken German a huge plus, English also preferred. This is a permanent role, separate apartment is offered along a very competitive salary. Please note only candidates holding EU passport and/or eligible to work in Germany will be considered.
The role starts asap, shortlisting closes 9th of February 2024
Amongst the duties:
- 6 days a week, working on a shift pattern 8 hours per day
- Managing a team of 3 additional housekeepers within the home
- Full housekeeping duties high standards
- Laundry management duties; delicate, luxury fabric care
- Training new staff and leading by example
- Assisting on breakfast, lunch and dinner service depending on shift
- Able to work alongside a full household team
- Fluent in German an a good working knowledge of English
- EU passport or right to work is essential
- Previous experience within a formal UHNW home is desired
- Trustworthy and the ability to be completely discreet
- A dynamic, forward thinking, and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent ability to lead a team and to use initiative on tasks
- Confident driver
Benefits and salary: Negotiable for the right candidate up to €60 gpa, plus separate private apartment
To submit your application, please email Darren Lewis at email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and cover letter.