Pembury Partners are assisting an international Client with the search of a Head Housekeeper to overview and manage two properties in Switzerland. The Clients live abroad however visit the properties for a period of up to three months during the summer and one month in winter. One of the Principal might travel in between visits for business purposes. The main property is modern and split over two levels surrounded by large grounds manned by a permanent full time gardener.
The ideal professionals will manage all aspects of both properties from housekeeping, laundry management to provisioning and closing the houses at the end of each visit. When the Principal/s are in residence flexibility will be requested as well as daily assistance, cooking and shopping. This a wonderful opportunity for an experience professional ideally already based in Switzerland – or within commutable distance to Geneva. Spoken French is required, must be a driver.
The role starts asap – interviews taking place now.
Amongst the duties:
- Housekeeping, management of both properties (seasonal)
- Laundry management
- Stock control, provisioning
- Dealing with contractors when needed
- Daily assistance and cooking when Principals are in residence
- Alarms and IT systems management
- Already based in Switzerland –
- French speaking, German a bonus
- Confident driver
- Experienced, trustworthy
- Self-starter, proactive, organised
- Flexible and discreet – NDA bound
Accommodation: This is a live out role – the candidate will be based within commutable distance to the Geneva area – separate flat provided in the mountains.
Salary: competitive depending on experience, and will reflect the live out set up.
To discuss further, please contact Mariane Ramazani at email@example.com