Pembury Partners are assisting a client with a search for two executive / head housekeepers. This role would suit someone with a personable attitude and excellent attention to detail with previous experience working in a formal, fully staffed household. The principals have two large properties: one in London and one in Surrey. They are seeking two professionals who can each manage a team of 2 housekeepers. This role can be performed on a live in or live out basis. If live in, comfortable accommodation within the grounds can be provided.
The property is fully staffed and the principals employ a full time chef. Upon the Chef’s absence, the head/executive housekeeper will be required to cook fresh and simple meals using healthy and organic produce (fish, meat, vegetables). The family have children in their homes and would therefore require someone child-friendly. The family also employ also a live in nanny to care for the children.
The role is Monday to Friday, 10 hours per day with flexibility. The start date is flexible and notice periods can be accommodated.
Amongst the duties:
- Monday to Friday , 10 hours per day
- Supervise 2 housekeepers
- Housekeeping and laundry management
- Occasional simple meal preparations
- Shopping, running errands
- Manage and oversee 2 other housekeepers
- Experienced in similar roles
- Positive, organised, proactive and of a sunny disposition
- Confident level of written and spoken English
- Experience leading/managing a small team
Salary: Highly competitive depending on experience + Accommodation if required.
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Mariane Ramazani at email@example.com