Pembury Partners are searching for an experienced Head Housekeeper for an exciting opportunity within a private estate in the heart of Oxfordshire. The Principals currently split their time between two properties and will be permanently moving to a new estate in the same area by the end of 2022. The Head Housekeeper will assist the family in their current household and ensure the smooth running of the same; a housekeeper is also employed and will be assisting with daily duties. The Head Housekeeper will support with the transition into the new household and will lead the housekeeping team retaining the same standards and operations. This is a fully staffed property with a formal tone albeit a family home.
The Head Housekeeper will care for the family beloved dogs in the Principals’ absence: this is a pre-requisite for the role therefore an animal lover and a flexible professional happy to assist on these terms is a must. The Head Housekeeper will be an excellent team leader and will have a proactive and solution-driven mind-set: this is an excellent opportunity for an established housekeeper looking to transitioning into a senior role with supervisory duties.
This role will suit a Chief Stewardess looking to transition into a land based role.
The role starts asap.
Amongst the duties:
- Full time role – 5 days per week, shift-patterns to be established when HK team is completed
- Full housekeeping duties
- Laundry management
- Ensuring the smooth running of all daily operations
- Managing the HK team and provide support and training when necessary
- Care for the family dogs (3) when the Principals are not in residence
- Support with relocation project into the new estate (inventories, re-organisation, allocation of items)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previous experience in similar roles, operate by high standards
- Confident driver
- Dog and animal lover
- Proactive, experienced, able to lead by example
- Flexible, supportive and solution-driven
Salary, accommodation, benefits: £negotiable upon application, separate cottage and allowance, car provided for work use-only.
To discuss this opportunity, please contact Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org