Amazing opportunity for a highly experienced Head Housekeeper to work in a luxury private estate in NW London. The ideal professional will have had experience in similar roles caring for precious content and artefacts. London-based experience highly sought after and knowledge of the area a huge bonus. The Head Housekeeper will be child friendly and support the running of the children’s schedules when the Nanny if off duty together with the Principal. The Head Housekeeper will be able to ensure the smooth running of the property and able to manage additional team members with support and training.
Amongst the duties:
- 13,000 sq metres home
- 5.5 day weeks, 9.30 -18.30
- All general housekeeping
- managing of additional HK team members
- Laundry and ironing
- Tidying and organising cupboards / spaces / drawers
- Assisting with childcare – shared care with mum two weeks per month when nanny is off, cook dinner help with bath and bed time routines.
- baby sitting when required
Skill Set required:
- Fluent English
- experience with young children
- self-motivated and flexible.
- Attention to detail
- experience working in similar roles
Salary and benefits : salary £550 net per week plus 20 day holiday plus off time over Christmas period .Separate accommodation included
To discuss further, please contact Nadine on firstname.lastname@example.org