Pembury Partners are looking for a talented Head Pastry Chef on behalf of our client based in Riyadh, KSA to head up their high end Patisserie bakery chain. The role will ideally suit a Head Pastry Chef with a at least 10 years of experience in 5 Star Hotels, or equally high level experience with a consistently meticulous skillset. The role is based in the central kitchen in Riyadh, but you will head up a group of 40 locations, across Saudi Arabia. The ideal candidate will possess a personable attitude and be able to lead and manage a large team.
Amongst the duties:
- Key role within the chain
- Leading the Pastry Team, heading 40 locations across Saudi Arabia
- Managing a large team of chefs, with the ability to support, motivate and inspire
- Maintaining the highest standards of health & safety
- A personable, friendly attitude with a kind approach towards managing a team
- A passionate approach with 10 years of high-end experience eg. 5* hotels or equivalent high end patisserie
- A dynamic, self-starter with the past experience of managing a large pastry team
- Experienced in producing volume with a keen ability to be hands on
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest level of hygiene, health & safety
Benefits and salary: £75,000 tax free, plus accommodation and private healthcare. A car will also be provided.
To discuss this role further, please contact Darren Lewis at email@example.com