Pembury Partners are assisting a returning Client with the search for a dynamic House Manager to be based in Chelsea, London. This role is live out and will suit a professional based within commutable distance.
The property is fully staffed and informal: all professionals work in good synergy in order to ensure the smooth running of the residence and the family dynamics. The role will require service at times, especially during events.
The ideal candidate will be well connected, have good management skills and an understanding of high tech properties. The family have other properties therefore this role will eventually require liaising with other staff in other residences. The role will suit a professional who is not heavy handed but in possess of a friendly and warm disposition, able to work hard within informal settings. A butler with management background within private households would find this opportunity ideal.
Start date: ASAP
Amongst the duties:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, occasional weekend when requested (special events, agreed in advance)
- Ensure the smooth running of the household, managing household staff
- Working in a team with EA, Junior PA, Chef and HK Team
- Spot check and retain high standards across the property/ies
- Provisioning for the household and personal shopping
- Receiving deliveries, inventory updating
- Manage household events at the property – knowledge of fine dining service and event management
- Meet and greet of guests
- Carrying out administrative tasks as needed by employer
- Coordinating and overseeing external trades carrying out repairs in house
- Eligible to work in the UK
- English speaking to proficient level
- Previous experience in similar settings
- Dynamic, team-orientated, leading by example and hands on
- Eye for detail
- Driver – bonus
Salary : £55 gpa negotiable DOE
To submit your application, please email Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com