Pembury Partners are assisting a UHNW high-profile client with the appointment of an experienced and unflappable Chief of Staff able to support with the family’s business ventures and the running of their properties portfolio. The residences are located in Brooklyn Heights, Manhattan and within the NY State. The Principals expects the ideal candidate to be incredibly organised, IT savvy, trustworthy and in possess of excellent communication skills: a friendly personality paired with a meticulous skillset is paramount. This role will suit a resourceful Chief of Staff always a step ahead from what is required and with the ability to organise, streamline all properties operations, manage their entourages and orchestrate complex calendars. IT proficiency on Apple systems a must.
Only candidates eligible to work in the USA will be considered. The ideal candidate will be based locally.
Start date : asap
Amongst the duties:
- A highly professional Chief of Staff, managing the maintenance and operating needs simultaneously for the family’s 4 properties across the NYC region
- Calendar orchestration and business support
- Managing all inventory details for all 4 properties
- All staff management duties and procedures within the properties
- Establish and manage budgets, including employee payroll & external vendor payments
- Assisting with all travel logistics and liaising with hotels and vacation residences and occasionally traveling beforehand to ensure readiness for the arrival of the family
- Ensure that the homes are clean to the highest standard
- Eligible to work in the USA and locally based
- Fluency in English witch excellent communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills and incredible organisational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A natural leader with previous experience managing support staff
- Trustworthy and the ability to be completely discreet and highly flexible
- Extensive calendar management for both Principals
- A tech-savvy quick-thinker, excellent ability to use initiative on tasks
- Driving License is essential
Salary: up to $200k negotiable pa, negotiable for the right candidate
To submit your application for the role, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com