Pembury Partners are assisting our clients based in New York City, in appointing an experienced Household Manager to run the family’s portfolio comprised of four properties. The ideal candidate will be highly professional, discreet, and trustworthy with excellent communication skills and a friendly personality.
*Please note that only candidates eligible to work in the USA and based in New York will be considered for this role.*
Amongst the duties:
- managing the maintenance and operating needs simultaneously for the family’s 4 properties across the NYC region, including managing household emergencies that may arise and working with outside vendors for repairs etc.
- Managing all inventory details for all 4 properties
- All staff management duties & procedures within the properties
- Establish and manage budgets, including employee payroll & external vendor payments
- Assisting with all travel logistics and liaising with hotels and vacation residences and occasionally traveling beforehand to ensure readiness for the arrival of the family
- Ensure all properties run efficiently
- Eligible to work in USA
- Fluent in English witch excellent communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills and incredible organisational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A natural leader with previous experience managing support staff
- Trustworthy and the ability to be completely discreet and highly flexible
- A tech-savvy quick-thinker, excellent ability to use initiative on tasks
- Driving License is essential
- New York City based
Salary: depending on experience, to be discussed during consultation
To submit your application for the role, please email Elvie Dakin on email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org