Pembury Partners are currently assisting an international Client with the search for a dynamic and focused household manager for a large private property nestled in the European Alps. The Household Manager will be based in residence (live in), will coordinate and optimise systems while providing quality control and training to the existing staff. This is an extensive and secondary residence with a modern interior set up: the Household Manager will ensure its smooth running at all times whether the principals are away or visiting. The property is vast and includes two self-contained apartments within the main residence, wellbeing and entertainment areas, wine cellars and a vast luxury car fleet. The Household Manager will have a hands-on and proactive approach and lead the team by example. Whilst the mountain property is the focus of operations, a small pied a terre located in central Milan (Lombardy, Italy), will be also overviewed by the Household Manager to ensure it is provisioned and kept to standard.
The role will suit an organised, discreet and reliable professional with a forward-thinking attitude. The right candidate will hold a EU passport, speak English and Italian and/or German and be a confident driver.
The roles starts asap.
Amongst the duties:
- 5 days per week, flexibility when the Principals are in residence
- Manage and train existing staff and recruit additional team members
- All staff management duties & procedures within the properties
- Plan workload, deal and manage contractors
- Overview small property in central Milan
- Ensure all properties run efficiently
- Liaise with international teams
- Eligible to work in EU
- Fluent in English, Italian and/or German
- Excellent time-management skills and incredible organisational skills
- Trustworthy and the ability to be completely discreet and highly flexible
- Driving License is essential
Salary: depending on experience, to be discussed during consultation. Accommodation in residence – room, bathroom, own living space, use of professional kitchen, office.
To submit your application for the role, please email Elvie Dakin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com