Pembury Partners are scouting for an experienced and multitasking Household Manager for a vast estate in Jeddah, KSA, comprised of two large properties. The estate is fully staffed and its operations are similar to a 7*star luxury establishment. The Household Manager will have previously worked in similar set ups and will be able to overview a large dedicated teams. The tone of the household is formal and there is specific protocol in place.
The Household Manager will make sure all departments work seamlessly and will be able to establish and manage a sustainable and efficient operational system.
The role will suit a professional with outstanding communication skills able to lead by example. English is a must, Arabic a bonus although not a must.
The role starts asap. Interviews taking place now.
Amongst the duties:
- Supervising and training existing staff members
- Draw up operating systems, ensure said structures are adhered across the departments
- Manage and lead the household team
- Budgeting, payroll, rostas
- Project management and overseeing contractors
- Provisioning and events organising
- Liaising closely with security
- Guest relations
- Spot check and troubleshooting
- Principals assistance – work in accordance of Principals schedules
- At least 5 to 7 years’ experience in similar roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient English (both spoken and written)
- Able to travel
- Hotel management/hospitality background a bonus
- Knowledge of GCC cultural patrimony a bonus
- Multitasking, work flexibility, operate with discretion
- IT literate
Salary, accommodation and benefits: Salary upon application (to discuss with Consultant), newly built house (for single individuals and their family), bonus structure and added perks.
To discuss this opportunity in detail please contact Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org