Pembury Partners are searching for a housekeeper for a modern property in Mayfair. The property is semi-formal and within it, resides the principal and their dog. This is a well-structured household. There is a full-time housekeeper already employed, whom you will be working with as a team. The principals are keen to have someone who loves dogs. When the principal travels, it would be a bonus if the housekeeper is able to care for the dog in their absence. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled in housekeeping, laundry and wardrobe organisation with experience in caring for couture.
The principal travels very often and would therefore require someone with knowledge of how to pack, unpack and store delicate materials. This role will be Monday – Friday, 8am to 3pm with overtime paid extra.
Start date when suitable candidate is available.
Amongst the duties:
- Upkeeping of the property
- Working alongside another housekeeper
- Full housekeeping duties
- Laundry management and ironing – including delicate materials & couture
- Pack and unpack suitcases
- Management, organisation, and upkeep of a large wardrobe
- Managing care and cleaning of artefacts, marble, wood, and marble
- Walking and caring for the small dog
- Occasional pet sitting – Bonus
- Preparing simple meals
- Positive attitude with the ability to use own initiative
- Good organisation skills
- Discreet and respectful
- Previous experience with wardrobe management
- Able to work in a team
Salary : Starting from £35,000 gross per annum depending on experience.
To discuss further and express your interest please email us at email@example.com