Pembury Partners are assisting our Private Client for the search for an enthusiastic Housekeeper/Cook for their household based in Chelsea, London. The ideal candidate will be an experienced housekeeper, able to prepare home-cooked family style Italian meals for the family. The role will be Monday to Friday from 11am until 8pm.
The ideal person will pay excellent attention to detail, have a pleasant personality and enjoy preparing home-cooked meals.
Amongst the duties:
- General housekeeping throughout property
- Deep cleaning when needed
- Tidying throughout property
- Care of luxury surfaces and items
- Laundry as and when needed, able to care for luxury garments
- Cooking dinner for family, home-cooked family style Italian cuisine
- Grocery shopping
- Daily school pick up for daughter of Principal
- Previous housekeeping experience within a private home is essential
- A love for cooking, focus on Italian cuisine
- Skilled care for luxury surfaces and items
- Good knowledge of laundry
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
Benefits and salary: £45-£50k gpa annually
To submit your application, please email Darren Lewis at email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and cover letter.