Pembury Partners are assisting with the search of an experienced Housekeeper/Culinary Assistant to work alongside the Chef within a vast private estate in Beverly Hills. The right candidate will have worked in formal, fully staffed households and will have provided specific sous chef services within the kitchen department. This role will suit a professional who possesses a passion for cooking, great eye for detail and knowledge of culinary methods/kitchen appliances. The culinary assistant will work harmoniously with the Chef and the team and ensure the smooth running of all kitchen operations.
The ideal candidate will be eligible to work in the USA, speak Spanish to native level and be based within commutable distance to Beverly Hills
The role starts asap.
Amongst the duties:
- 5 days per week- rotation, some weekend work will be required
- Supporting the Chef in the general running of the kitchen.
- Supervising and executing all food preparation as per Chef instruction and guidance.
- Ensuring the kitchen meets high standards of cleanliness and organisation all times.
- Organising produce and ensuring strict adherence to food hygiene regulations.
- Assisting with inventory, keeping control of stock and ordering supplies if required.
- Deputising for the Chef in their absence if required
- Working harmoniously in a team, facilitating service delivery in a timely and smooth manner.
- Provide formal service when required.
- Local/ based within commutable distance, eligible to work in USA, Spanish speaking a must
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solving.
- High level of attention to detail.
- A rigorous work ethic, discreet
- Previous experience in Private Households of similar tone
Salary : please discuss at interview stage – salary is open, negotiable and dependent on experience/qualification.
To submit your application for the role, please email Elvie Dakin at email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org