Pembury Partners are assisting our Client with the search of a professional Housekeeper for their home in Sevenoaks, Kent. Our client is seeking an experienced housekeeper with exceptionally meticulous cleaning and organisational skills with a solution driven attitude. The ideal candidate will be able to self-manage, work in a team and have a proactive attitude. The Principals travel between their various properties therefore the housekeeper will be in charge of the upkeep of the household in their absence and the care of their 11-year old dog (small size). The property is within a rural area of natural beauty, the housekeeper will be a confident driver.
The role starts asap. Shortlisting closes end of October 2023
Amongst the duties:
- A full-time role, working in rotation with another Housekeeper 5.5 days 40 hours
- General housekeeping duties on the property to an exceptionally high standard
- Cleaning and polishing
- Upkeep and care of antique furniture
- wardrobe Management
- Look after dog (11yrs) – this is a deal breaker.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A good working knowledge of English will be required
- Previous experience within a similar home is essential
- Trustworthy and the ability to be completely discreet
- Ability to be flexible
- A dynamic, forward thinking, and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent ability to follow instructions and to use initiative on tasks
- Excellent time-management skills and solution driven
- Basic, confident cooking skills
- Must love dogs as the family have 1
Salary and benefits : £45,000 , plus private 2-bed apartment with all bills and utilities paid
To submit your application for the role, please email Darren Lewis at email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org