Pembury Partners are assisting a returning Client with the search for an experienced, trustworthy and child-friendly Housekeeper to be based in their large property in Denver, Colorado, USA. The Housekeeper will work alongside the family much-loved Nanny and will be supported by additional cleaning assistance on a bi-monthly basis. This is a live out, daily role, therefore the Housekeeper will be based within commutable distance to the property and will be a confident driver. The Housekeeper will ensure the smooth running of the property and assist with some childcare duties when feasible: the family and the household team all work together therefore the role will be fair and sustainable. The Principals are looking for a confident, reliable, positive professional who can work with them long term. The property is vast and newly built: the housekeeper will be hitting the ground running and input an upkeeping structure that works and can be realistically maintained. The ideal candidate will be punctual, organised and self-managing with previous experience in private households. Must be dog friendly. Only candidate eligible to work in the USA will be considered.
The role is to start asap, flexibility on start date can be applied for the right candidate. Shortlist closing January 15th 2024
Amongst the duties:
- Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4pm – flexibility required if needed
- Housekeeping of the property (wooden floors care, fire places, natural stone, pool and wellbeing area)
- Laundry management (linen press, washer/dryer/LG steaming closet)
- Organization of dry-cleaning
- Working alongside additional cleaners on a regular basis
- Working alongside the Nanny and help if needed (three children from 11 months to 5 years of age)
- Running errands, provisioning
- Assisting with basic food prep
- Eligible to work in the USA
- Confident driver
- Punctual, flexible, reliable and trustworthy
- Experience in Private Households is a must
- Child- friendly and pet-friendly
- Checkable references and background check
Salary: $30 ph, benefits and bonus negotiable.
To submit your application, please email Elvie Dakin at email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and cover letter.