Lovely client of Pembury Partners based in Montreal, Canada, are looking for a Child friendly Housekeeper to join their family and assisting with the running of the household and assist in the care of their new baby. The couple have an additional two children aged 2.5yrs and 5yrs who are cared for by another full time nanny who has been with the family for 5 years.
The role can either be live in or live out. This is a 40 hours per week role in which the working days would be Wednesday to Sunday. The Housekeeper will work alongside a maternity nurse and a full nanny already working with the family. The role will include upkeeping of the property, running errands and shopping, and assist with childcare for the youngest child. The Principals are looking for a Professional eligible to work in Canada: however, for the right candidate, paperwork can be organised.
This s a wonderful opportunity for an experienced a child friendly housekeeper to join a lovely private household and have professional longevity.
Amongst the duties:
- General cleaning, dusting and upkeep of the 5000 sq ft home
- Caring of delicate surfaces such as marble and wooden floors and silver polishing
- Laundry and ironing
- Providing care for the baby (with the help of mum)
- Cooking – Bonus (if not cooking, prep food for mum to cook)
- Travel with family – Bonus
- Wednesday to Sunday, 11:30am to 7:30pm (days off on Monday & Tuesday)
- Help out with occasional dog care – very sweet and tiny dog
- Eligible to work in Canada – Ideal
- English and French or Spanish speaking – Parents would like the children to learn an additional language
- Confident and experienced driver – Ideal
- Kind, energetic, strategic and able to work in a team.
- High standards of housekeeping
- Looking for longevity
Accommodation if live in: In residence- bedroom, bathroom, tv room and kitchenette – can use the rest of the house facilities! – own entrance
Salary and benefits: Negotiable plus a work car provided
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org