Pembury Partners are assisting a returning Client based in Berkshire with the search of a Housekeeper to join a team of professionals supporting their fully staffed traditional estate. The Housekeeper will work alongside another professional in providing support to the Senior Housekeeper who will manage the small team. This is a formal estate and the majority of the household team have been working in residence for many years and will therefore be able to offer support to the new team member.
The Housekeeper will, when requested, travel with the “travelling team” comprised of the Chef, Head Butler and Lady’s Maid. The professional may join the team during busy shooting weekends in one of their UK residences or within Europe to provide assistance at busy family gatherings. The role will suit a professional with experience, able to work in formal settings and to high standards: this is a great opportunity to work within a complex, prestigious estate and be part of an experienced and supportive team.
The role start end of March 2022, interviews taking place now.
APPLICATIONS : open
Amongst the duties:
- 5½ days per week rostered in advance – two days off per week will be given when the residence is not busy
- Housekeeping duties
- Travel when requested
- Able to do simple cooking
- Able to arrange flowers ( nicely presented in a vase – no proficient skills required)
- Ironing and care of laundry
- Additional personal skills welcome!
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Fluent in English
- Driver with own car – (essential)
- Well presented, discreet and with a positive disposition
- Able to take directions and work independently and as a part of a larger team
- Flexibility is a must
Salary, accommodation and benefits: up to £33k gpa, service allowance paid, self-contained two bed house 1 mile drive from the residence.
To discuss this position further, please contact Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org