Pembury Partners are searching for an experienced Housekeeper for a wonderful opportunity within a formal private residence based in Henley-on-Thames. The Housekeeper will work in a team of 3 housekeepers assisting the family in their current household with all housekeeping duties whilst assisting with the smooth running throughout. The Housekeeper will have a proactive and solution-driven mind-set. This is a fully staffed property with a formal tone, whilst remaining a wonderful family home.
This role is a ASAP start.
Amongst the duties:
- Full time role on a 5 day rotation, must be willing to work weekends
- Assisting in a housekeeping team of 3 within a fully staffed property
- Full housekeeping duties
- Laundry management
- Assisting with and ensuring the smooth running of all daily operations within the property
- General assistance with the family pets
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previous experience in similar roles, operate by exceptionally high standards
- Proactive, experienced, able to lead by example and work excellently in a team environment
- Flexible, supportive, and solution-driven
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- A passion for housekeeping and organisation
- Must possess a full, clean UK driving license
Salary: £35k – £37k per annum, separate 1 bed cottage within property grounds provided
To submit your application for the role, please email Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com