Pembury Partners are seeking an experienced Housekeeper with Family Assistant duties for our International Client based in New Forest within the family’s beautiful countryside home. This a varied and busy role which will suit a passionate, energetic and driven Housekeeper who can ensure the smooth running throughout the residence. The Housekeeper will have a proactive and solution-driven mind-set. This is a fully staffed property with a formal tone, whilst remaining a wonderful family home.
Amongst the duties:
- Working flexibly on roughly 40 – 45hrs a week. Some weeks may be less, some more when family is in residence – this is the family’s secondary, countryside residence
- Hours will be adjusted when family is in residence for long periods of time (school holidays, summer)
- Full housekeeping duties, including laundry management and plant care
- Seasonal house management duties
- Occasional assistance to the Family Chef
- Occasional care of the family’s children
- Occasional care for the family dog
- General errands for the family such as arrival & departure preparation, general grocery shopping for the family, event management etc.
- Light decorating as required such as floristry, seasonal décor and dinner setting
- Assisting the Family Assistant with general property management
- Assisting with and ensuring the smooth running of all daily operations within the property
- Collaborating with the Family Assistant on tasks such as managing household expenses etc.
- Creating unique experiences on a daily basis
- Previous experience in similar roles, operate by exceptionally high standards, preferably having previously worked on yachts
- Reporting to the Family Assistant
- Flexible, supportive, and solution-driven
- A dedicated and creative candidate
- Someone able to work well with teens
- Someone who enjoys being near the sea as the property is near a small beach
- Ability to create unique experiences on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- A passion for housekeeping and organisation
- A pleasant personality, comfortable in a family environment
- Complete discretion is required
- Must possess a full, clean UK driving license
Salary: £38k per annum, separate accommodation can be provided within the staff residence 10 min away. Separate bedroom, but shared kitchen and bathroom facilities
To submit your application for the role, please email Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com