Pembury Partners are assisting our High-Profile International Client with the search of a professional Housekeeper based in Belgravia, London. Our client is seeking an experienced housekeeper with exceptionally meticulous cleaning and organisational skills with a solution driven attitude. The successful candidate will have a strong 5 star hotel background and have impeccable attention to detail.
Amongst the duties:
- 6 days a week when the family are in residence, 4 months of the year
- Working alternating weeks of 4 and 5 days when family are not in residence, 8 months of the year
- All housekeeping duties on the property cleaning to an exceptionally high standard
- All laundry duties including changing sheets daily etc.
- A formal role where trust and discretion will be the backbone of the role
- Special care of luxury surfaces and luxury garments
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience within a formal UHNW home is desired
- Previous experience within a 5-star luxury hotel is essential
- Trustworthy and the ability to be completely discreet
- A dynamic, forward thinking, and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent ability to follow instructions and to use initiative on tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Solution driven go-getter attitude
Salary: £35k annually plus bonus
To submit your application for the role, please email Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com