Pembury Partners are assisting our high-profile Pro Footballer client and family with the search of a professional, hands-on, flexible child-friendly Housekeeper to oversee all housekeeping duties of their fully-staffed home based in South Manchester. Our clients expect the ideal candidate to be incredibly professional, discreet, and trustworthy with excellent communication skills and a friendly personality.
Amongst the duties:
- A Monday to Friday role working 8am until 3pm
- All housekeeping duties on the property
- Wardrobe management and general organisation throughout the home
- Laundry management
- General tidiness
- Deep cleaning
- Assisting with household errands
- Ordering household supplies/groceries etc
- Native Spanish is desired, however Native Portuguese, French or an additional language will be considered with English as second language
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience within a private household is essential
- Trustworthy and the ability to be completely discreet
- Excellent ability to follow instructions and to use initiative on tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Solution driven go-getter attitude
- A friendly, cheerful personality with the ability to be flexible when needed
- Valid UK Driving Licence is desired
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 annually
Interviews and trials to begin within 4 weeks, with a start date of 1st August 2023.
To submit your application for the role, please contact Darren Lewis at email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org